Imprest are excited to welcome our newest team member - Katy Galpin! Katy joins us as a Senior Bookkeeper / Client Manager.
Katy brings with her a wealth of experience, having been an Office / Finance Manager for numerous companies World Wide across a diverse range of sectors, from Engineering and Construction Companies, to Industry Owned RTO for the Resources Sector.
Katy is formally qualified with a 2.1 Honours Degree (BA) Business and Management achieved through Bournemouth University, UK and Certificate IV In Financial Services - Bookkeeping.
We wish Katy all the best in her new role at Imprest where she will be working closely with our clients and coordinating our client services.
- How cloud accounting can help you save time and money
- New Kalamunda Office Opens
- New team member - welcome Katy!
- The Carbon Tax is Coming!
- Superannuation Guarantee to increase to 12%
- Business Tip - Delay Asset Purchases
- Like us on Facebook for your FREE Gift!
- Streamline Your Super
- New Knock Knock Products
- Minimise Your Business Tax This Year
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- The Importance of the Right Trading Structure
- Delegate, don’t abdicate!
- Tips to consolidate rather than capitulate?
- Invest in induction rather than recruitment
- How to use economies of scale in your small business
- Expectations when hiring
- Are you valuing your time (and that of your clients)?
- Forum answers YOUR questions
- Have you created your difficult clients?
- Stylish fashion accessory and functional USB drive in one!
- Internet Research? You're already doing it!!
- New - Client Spotlights
- In the Press
- Work Life Balance
- Benchmarking your Business
- New Sorted home & office stationery
- Improve your cash flow by overhauling your credit policies!
- Kelly becomes an MYOB Certified Consultant
- Paperwork out of control: Get Organised!